How to add our Slack App to your Slack workspace
- 1.Navigate to your settings page within OtterTune
- 2.Click the Add to Slack Button
- 3.OtterTune will attempt to interact with your workspace
Clicking "Allow" should add OtterTune to your workspace
Some workspaces don't allow non-admin users to add apps. Make sure you have the clearance to add the app to your workspace.
The app sends notifications only to the channels it has access to (public, private, or DMs). To add the app to a channel you'd like updates in, simply tag it with @ within the channel.
- Tuning Disabled
- Configuration Applied (shows knobs changed)
- Configuration Ready (only when Manual Review is active)
- 1.Go to your Slack apps
- 2.Right-click OtterTune Notification Bot
- 3."Open App Details"
- 5.Scroll to bottom of Slack page and click "Remove App"